March 18, 2007

I feared...Until i learned to Live

I feared being alone...Until I learned to likeMyself.

I feared failure...Until I realized that I only Fail when I don't try.

I feared success...Until I realized that I had to try in order to be happy with myself.

I feared people's opinions...Until I learned that People would have opinions about me anyway.

I feared rejection...Until I learned to have faith in myself.

I feared pain...Until I learned that it's necessary for growth.

I feared the truth...Until I saw the Ugliness in lies.

I feared life...Until I experienced its beauty .

I feared death...Until I realized that it's not an end, but a beginning.

I feared my destiny...Until I realized that I had the power to change my life.

I feared hate...Until I saw that it was nothing more than ignorance.

I feared love...Until it touched my heart, making the darkness fade into endless sunny days.

I feared ridicule...Until I learned how to laugh at myself.

I feared growing old...Until I realized that I gained wisdom every day.

I feared the future...Until I realized that life just kept getting better.

I feared the past...Until I realized that It could no longer hurt me.

I feared the dark...Until I saw the beauty Of the starlight.

I feared the light...Until I learned that the Truth would give me strength.


I feared change...Until I saw that even the most beautiful butterfly had to undergo a metamorphosis before it could fly.

No comments: