January 2, 2010

In tribute to all my friends

To all my friends,(both old and new)
I want to start off by saying a big "THANK YOU!!"

Time passes by too quickly to say
How thankful i am for you each day

With a hug or a smile you light up my life,
through times of joy and times of strife;)
You've been my strength, my support, my guide...
I know i cannot fail
For i have you by my side

Late night assignments and endless phone calls
Laughing and cribbing about life's curveballs
Hurried meetings and stolen time that ends too fast
'Sterling' moments, Shopping, Sleepovers...
Priceless memories we've amassed

YOU have made the last year worthwhile
Thanks to you, we've lived it up in style!

So i'm sending you hugs and love from across the miles
And i pray that the new year is full of them too
With loads of happiness,contentment and smiles
So life is nothing less than AWESOME for you!!


PS: Lowe ALL of you loads and loads<3<3<3...Thanks for being there when it has mattered the most. Here's looking forward to a future of loads more time with you:):)...Mwah!!!HUGS!!!

No comments: